Have a question? Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch!
If you own or work at a brewery and want to get the low-down on holding classes in your space, hit us up! What we look for in our brewery partners: Space and Beer! That’s it! If you have it, we do the rest. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wanna teach with Y&H? We are always on the lookout for beer-loving yoga teachers. Below is a snapshot of what we look for in hiring and training our teachers:
- Insured 200 RYT
- Current CPR certification
- Prior experience teaching yoga, of course!
- Passion for connecting with people and getting involved in the local community.
- Commitment to sticking around after class (whether they choose to have a beer or not) and get to know their students and the Y&H community as well as answer curious onlookers’ questions!
- Focused on creating balance in their life that involves fitness, health and fun!
- Creates a positive atmosphere for themselves and others.
- Works well under pressure, or when 60 people are checking into class at once.
- Prior experience in planning events and keeping organized is helpful.
- Social media enthusiast is also an amazing trait we love.
- Ability to chug a beer in 15 seconds, kidding… While in crow pose.
- Ability to take a joke and get along with the rest of our Y&H teaching crew!
After reading the qualities above, if you feel it describes you to a T, we want to meet you, like now! Send an email to email@example.com