Yoga, Hike, Wine and Dine in the Hill Country
October 27-29, 2017
Join Yoga&Hops this fall for an adventure filled weekend retreat to the beautiful Texas Hill Country. This getaway is full of yoga, tasty hill country wine and amazing food. Plus a hike! Nestled in the quaint German town of Fredericksburg, Texas, we are staying in a historic cottage with 2 hot tubs and outdoor fire pit. ALL meals are included. We will venture off to our favorite restaurants and wineries and cultural and natural attractions of the hill country.
We invite you to do as little or as much as you want.
- 3 yoga classes (one workshop) with Cindy Agnew and Angie Currell
- 2 meditations
- 1 guided adventure hike (all levels)
- 3 delicious and locally prepared meals each day with an arrival dinner and departure lunch
- Wine Tasting and Transportation to TWO Vineyards
- Double accommodations (single available at additional cost)
- Yoga mats, blocks and blankets (or bring your own)
- Transportation to Fredericksburg
- Additional alcohol outside of the wine tasting
- Gratuities for drivers or bartenders
- Friday: Arrival after 3pm, cleansing meditation and restorative yoga, dinner, free time
- Saturday: Light Breakfast, morning yoga workshop, lunch, wine tasting, free time, dinner
- Sunday: Breakfast, hike and yoga with meditation, picnic lunch, departure at 2pm
For registration or information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 832-930-0391
Weekend Retreat from Friday, October 27-29, 2017
$795 Per Person Space limited to 18 people
No refunds offered unless your space gets filled by another guest. If your space goes unfilled, no refund can be given. In the event Y&H has to cancel the event you will be given a full refund.
*schedule subject to change